GuitarrMaster92GuitarrMaster92

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

OCD+ OCD+

Damn..

My lungs crawled out of my ass, you did it! It's freaking evil.

PinUp Spot 7 PinUp Spot 7

Well

It's not very amusing, but that can also depend on that finding diffrents in pictures isn't one of my spare time activti, so I'll will be my judgement let it pass through cause see anything bad in this game.

Deliver That Fulp Deliver That Fulp

Oh yeah

I've unlocked all the medal, I have offical no life.

Maximum ToyBoy Maximum ToyBoy

Well...

Good game, but as you said in a reaspons to another review "Mainly for female audiance", so it´s a littel bit sad that the majority of newgrounds users are of the male sex so not beacause this is my type of game That's means I'm not Gay, nor Homofobic I might add, I shall give this game a supporting 5

Halo Elite Translations Halo Elite Translations

Funny

Know we what they say, I would like to bring up a funny and stupid fact. The covenant want to destory us human the lower rase. But the shimps (grunts) speak clear english ... other wise the covenant learned us english long time ago or I don't know what.

How to write good reviews How to write good reviews

A cry for attention?

Why even matter to make flash to "teach newgrounders how to write rewies". Well isn't it really something you just learn on the way? How many times do think the author it self will think it´s a great rewie. Well only if kiss up and go all out with " hey nice flash dude" or " I never seen anything funnier". Belive me I've tried and some of them had a good answer for the author. But of coursly it also wear a useless rewive. Well you might think that Iam the one how's crying for attention and I don't blamme you and some might find this abusive or vote for a it as useless review. But all I want to have said with this reawive is that please don't be an idot and seek up some ones help for writting better reawives. It's just how them self want Newgrounds reawiers to write.

Anyway thank you for time to read this hope it dosen't get reamoved and iam Swedish so have a open mind for my writing.

Ragdoll Cannon 1.5 Ragdoll Cannon 1.5

Very tricky

Wow this game could play forever and srill not complete it.

Get Laid with Tsunade 2 Get Laid with Tsunade 2

Awesome

Hot and creative.

NK3 NK3

Well...

Works good if you want to kill time.

ZombiePoop ZombiePoop

Sick!

Dude that so sick you just have to like it.