GuitarrMaster92GuitarrMaster92

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

-------------------lol -------------------lol

Alright^^

It's defenlity clear that you got skills, read your forum thread about a guy giving you a bad reaview. Well I can just say that kid don't know what his talking about, thinks he don't focus on importan matters. Love the beats and sound so keep up the good work.

Lejin - Bored Lejin - Bored

Reall good

There ain't no more to say good beat, good rymes overall everything is good.

secret weapon "killer shark" secret weapon "killer shark"

Well...

By my opinon it´s to long beacause I think it´s sounds like it's the same things are coming coming over, over and over again. So if you shorten it down it would make a better loop.

Space Loop Thing Space Loop Thing

Heh

Sound like it fit to a puzzle game, like when the times to run out and you get really stressed.

Brando - The Beginning Brando - The Beginning

Well Good

I'm not in to this sorts of music so much netiher how this music sounds good bad beacause you do this in music program on your computers so, F idon't I follow the group and saies it sound terrifc^^

Dj-Brand0 responds:

It's okay i'll accept any opinions. Thanks for your support

-Cheers Brando

** \Symphony Of The Demon ** \Symphony Of The Demon

Sound like a cover too

Really good, Nice combination with metal and churc organs. It really brings out darkness and evil in the music. Also now when I've heard you version of the "master pice" a really want hear the original, you know so I can compre. Another thing, ... it's just me or shouldn't be a great game music for diablo.

Sonofkirk responds:

There is a link to the original song in the author's comment, but you probably didn't read it. I don't care if it's not a good music for Diablo ^^. Thx

Xperiment - Grid Xperiment - Grid

Well...

It's prettys good what more can I say.

Uluse responds:

pretty good review too ;)

On the Steps On the Steps

Kind of good.

It was good but I have heard better. Then I don´t mean you are bad at this just that I think you can better.

Newgrounds: Still Alive (BETA) Newgrounds: Still Alive (BETA)

LOL

Funny

sonicmega responds:

Short review, so I really don't know what to respond with here, but thanks for the high marks! :D

.: Beyond the Magic .: Beyond the Magic

Good

Really good sound and I looking forward to hear more off you. Keep it up.